I think this is a poem but I’m really not sure…
The “ME” right now.
- I am broken with beams of light peeping out through the cracks
- The cracks that remind me that I am human
- I am human because God is perfect and he made me the way I am
- The way I am is based on love, pain, growth, successes, failures, experiences
- Searching through my journey in life for what is the path God has made for me
- The older I get, the more I experience the more I believe in myself.
- My soul is closer to figuring out that the ME right now is a work of art
- I’m a work of art with imperfections and beauty mixed together.
- I’m overweight, I may not be healthy – the ME right now.
- The ME right now wants to learn to not be stressed by the outside world
- Outside world is defined to be thoughts and people.
- The ME in the future will be the better version of the ME right now
- I am so smart but because I am kind, I might be conflicted when making choices
- Learning to balance smart and kind is an interesting journey.
- The ME right now is trying it’s hardest to be number one in my life
- It’s a struggle to not hurt people as I try to be number one in my life
- The ME right now needs coaching on how to practice what it preaches.
- The ME right now wants so badly to make everyone happy
- Everyone happy but not by sacrificing my number one status.
- The ME right now needs to PAUSE
- PAUSE and listen to the wind, listen to her heart, her soul and brain
- The ME right now is SO LOVED and valued by many
- Feeling loved and valued by many is fuel to my beating drums
- The ME right now will forever be in my heart
And per usual…
Marisol says it all. XO.